A new rave writing term for “driving”


Some common techno writing attributes just make you shake your head, words like “driving” to describe the flow of a track.

With a track like the one above by Henning Baer you can hear a big drum and a dark net, and a machinic rubbing.

Another term for driving: unfolding of the pulling pattern.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s